How To Unlink And Delete Your Cash App Account On Your Iphone?
The Cash App could also be a useful app for transferring money easily to friends, family, or other contacts with just the use of your phone, very almost like Venmo.
However, since it's linked to your checking account, if you would like to delete it - whether because you found an identical app that you simply prefer, or because you merely don't use it anymore - you cannot simply delete it from your home screen sort of a regular app.
If you're doing that, your account will still be open with them and your bank account will still get on file. If you truly want to shut your account, there is a brief process you'd wish to attempt to on the app first.
Here are the thanks for unlinking and delete your Cash App account on your iPhone.
How To Delete Your Cash App Account On Your Iphone?
- Open the Cash App. The app icon is green with a white dollar sign.
- If you've any money in your account, make sure to transfer it to your bank before you continue. do that by tapping the cash amount within rock bottom left corner, then tapping "Cash Out".
- Tap the account menu icon within the upper-right hand corner. it's a circle with the figure of an individual's head and shoulders in it.
- Tap "Support," at the lowest of the menu. Its icon may be an interrogation point.
- At rock bottom of the new menu, tap "Something Else."
- Scroll to the lowest of this new menu and tap "Account Settings."
- within the "Account Settings" menu, scroll to the selection labeled "Close my Cash App Account." It should be fourth from the lowest.
- Tap "Confirm Closing Account." this might sign you out of the Cash App. A text or email confirmation is getting to be sent to you to prove that you simply have unlinked your account. confirm you get this email before you delete the app.
- Return to your home screen to delete the app. Hold down the app and, if you've iOS 13 or later, tap "Rearrange Apps" within the pop-up menu. the choice should be second from rock bottom.
- If you're an older iOS version, just tap the "x" within the corner of the app once it starts shaking to delete it.
- The apps on your screen will begin to shake, and slightly "x" will appear within the top-right hand corner of each app. Tap the one on the Cash App to delete the app from your phone.
If you've got any longer questions about Cash App then you'll contact with Cash App support team.